Friday, January 28, 2011

Out of the Box BOM - 2011

Out Of The Box BOM 2011

I can’t believe I had forgotten to do a post about this BOM. You have only until the end of this month to grab the first block from The Pickedish Patch, as the second one will be up on the 1st of February. Vicki who is the blog owner also has a sneak peak of the 2nd block …. take a look!

Dawn from Sweet as Cinnamon also has a BOM running with the same dates, as The Pickedish Patch. These two ladies are working together; it really is worth a look. Smile

Also there is a Flickr group showing off their progress, which you can find by going to Vicki’s blog.

Well I am on holidays at the present time at Moonta Bay. I am having a lovely time doing some stitchery and applique with the Girls Day Out quilt that I am doing. I am just loving it! Open-mouthed smile

Signature

Technorati Tags: ,,,

2 comments:

Lucky-1 said...

Girls Day Out is such a pretty quilt. Its on my list to be made after "Life Is Beautiful"

sandra said...

I have printed out these BOM's but haven't started on them yet. Too much other stuff to finish!