Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Catching up

Catch Up_

Well it is time to kick this blog into gear, starting with a new name. I hope you like “Creative Times With Sue”. I feel parts of, “Home of Creative Treasures” is a a bit to common on the Internet for my liking and wanted something that was more me.

My faithful followers will also see a new look. I hope to expand on this as the creative light bulb lights up.

Tomorrow I will be posting the long awaited tutorial for the Origami Christmas Tree wall-hangings that I made for myself and family.

Easter Softies

Also Easter has been and gone with a lot of fun making bunnies using a pattern I found at RevoluzZa for my grandchildren. I forgot to take a photo but lucky enough that my daughter did. Thank you Renae for allowing me to share this photo.

Now to start on tomorrows post…. catch you then. Red rose

Signature

 

Technorati Tags: ,,

1 comment:

Vicki ♥ said...

Love your blog's new name Sue and I look forward to reading your blog again as you update it :)